Monday, November 24, 2014

Cindy Crawford With Her Omega Watches

Cindy Crawford is a famous American model. She was discovered at the age of 16 by a newspaper photographer who noticed her at work during her summer job of detasseling corn and took a picture of her. The positive feedback of that photo led her to the modeling career. Her success at modeling made her an international celebrity, and she is more than a model now. 







We know that Omega has many loyal fans and also famous owner. Cindy Crawford is one of them. She has frequently shown up in public with the Omega watches and also advised for the Omega watches.

1 comment:

  1. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site to buy omega replica watches

    ReplyDelete